Write For Us
We're always looking for excellent writers!
Advantages of writing for us (that no Angular blog is offering).
- Your blog post has the opportunity to get wide exposure to thousands of visits per month.
- There is no charge to guest post with our site.
- You are allowed to put affiliate links in your article.
- We will also include an opportunity for you to promote your own site and work at the end of the piece.
- You'll receive a do-follow link from your article to your own blog or website of choice.
What Type of Writing do We Accept?
Since we are devoted to the improvement and enrichment of the Angular framework and it's community we only accept articles that relate specifically to Angular. Articles that explain how to do something with Angular, the deep internal workings of Angular and how to become a better Angular developer are just a few examples.
A Broad Overview on Submissions
A successful writer on our website will understand these four key concepts:
- Articles are meant to inspire and motivate Angular developers to find ways to improve their lives, either professionally or personally (and sometimes both!)
- Articles should be written in a narrative and personal style, while still being packed full of information. They need to be accessible to a variety of readers, from a programmer just starting out to a full-time entrepreneurial software expert.
- When in doubt, always err on the side of too long. In addition to providing the best content possible to our readers, it is always easier to delete unnecessary text than to stretch out thin text (but maybe try to keep submissions under 3K words).
The Submission and Editing Process
I am looking for high-quality content to share with the thousands of visitors that this blog receives. That should be the most important thing you are considering when submitting an article or guest post idea.
This means that we may decline submissions that are either not a good fit for the site or in need of some improvement. We do not discriminate anyone, ever. Our only intention is to provide high quality content for the Angular community so if your submission doesn't meet our criteria it will be rejected.
If your pitch gets denied, that does not mean you can never submit again, even if it is an updated draft. After your article is approved, the process can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks from your initial submission, and will involve your active participation in rewrites and revisions.
How To Submit an Article
To submit an article idea or apply to be a writer please use the form below and we’ll be in touch to see about getting you published on the site!
If you have any questions, you can email us (we do not accept submissions or queries through these email addresses, nor will we advise on topic suggestions – you will be directed back to the request form on this page).